TEAM PROFILES

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lisa Benjamin


Pictures: We got a new puppy named Zoey. She has been a lot of fun. I needed to get another girl in the house with me and all the boys. The next picture is a picture of my husband and two wonderful little boys.
Current position: This year I am back to teaching first grade. I have recently been a 1st and 2nd grade "looping" teacher.
Work location: Pope
Family: I have 2 boys, Matthew is 7 and Riley is 6. They attend Pope and will be going to Edgerton Elementary next Fall. My
husband, Greg, is a high school counselor for the White River School District.
Interesting fact: Most people don't know that I have been a HUGE Barry Manilow fan since I was very young. (I try not to tell too many people.) I even wanted to name my first child "Mandy", but since it was a boy we didn't think that would be a very good idea. I'm hoping to see him in Vegas for my 40th birthday in November. Dream job: I have done my ideal job for the past 17 years!!!!! I would LOVE to teach Kindergarten one day also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home